Impeccable quality of service is what sets us apart from the rest.
|Company Name||Esperanza Business Consulting, Inc.|
|Location||Fukoku Seimei Bldg. 17F, Uchisaiwaicho 2-2-2 Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0011|
|Establishment||August 27, 1999|
|MOHLW Admission Number||13-ﾕ-300761|
Personal Information Protection Policies
We, Esperanza Business Consulting, Inc., acknowledging that the proper protection of personal information is our social responsibility as a company, hereby establish the following Personal Information Protection Policies and order all employees to seek to protect personal information by putting these policies into practice:
- When we collect personal information, we will state clearly the purposes for which it is to be used, and we will not utilize it outside the scope of these purposes.
- We will not provide personal information to any third parties improperly.
- We will implement necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and to prevent its loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc.
- We will earnestly respond to our customers’ complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
- We will observe relevant laws regarding the protection of personal information.
- We will continuously review our in-house rules regarding the protection of personal information.
Last Revised : March 15, 2005
Takashi Umeda, President, Esperanza Business Consulting, Inc.
Guidelines for the Management of Personal Information
The proper purpose for which personal information, resumes, etc. are to be used is human-resource consulting (the interactive provision of all kinds of human-resource information), and we will not utilize them for any other purpose.
We will not provide or disclose personal information to any third party unless the person concerned agrees. Also, we will make every effort to ensure that such information is kept confidential.
If, acting in accordance with the law, a national government organ such as a court, the National Police Agency, the police, or another organ having authority similar to theirs orders us to do so, we may in obedience to such order disclose information without the permission of the person concerned.
We are making every effort to subject the handling of personal information to the proper control and to educate and train our staff members in such matters, through the following means inter alia: (1) We have introduced a computer-security system and established strict access-authorization rules, so as to prevent the viewing and editing of information by unspecified persons. (2) We have appointed a Manager in charge of controlling in-house information.
* If you have any inquiries regarding handling personal information, please contact us anytime at the following email address: